Welcome to the homepage for competitive programming at UCSD. We are a student-org organized to help students learn techniques for solving problems with computer algorithms and to compete in algorithmic programming competitions.
Our primary focus is preparing for and competing in the yearly International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC).
We compete in the SoCal ICPC region.
The primary form of communication for the club is our Slack workspace, so join that for updates.
This site is currently under heavy construction.
- During Winter Quarter 2021, there will be weekly meetings every Monday from 4-6 PM PST. During the meetings we will discuss problems and algorithms in different subject areas. All skill levels welcome!
- The UCSD qualifying contest for the 2020 ICPC regional will be on January 30, from 12:30-5:30 PM PST.
- The 2020 ICPC SoCal regional will be held remotely on February 27, 2021. Here are the rules for 2020 ICPC North American regionals.
- To see if you are eligible for the ICPC 2020 regionals, please follow this chart.
- Practice contests are available regularly on the weekends organized through ICPC North America.