Below are some resources for learning and practicing competitive programming on your own.
- Introductory course: UCSD CSE 109 Course and UCSD CSE 190 Course.
- Advanced course: UIUC CS491 Course.
- Competitive Programming book – the newer editions are available for purchase and the 1st edition is available as a PDF here.
- cp-algorithms a website that contains dozens of implementations ofr useful algorithms.
- Geeks for Geeks This site provides a great amount of information on common algorithms.
- Codeforces This is one of the most famous, if not the most, competitive programming website. You can compete in online competitions, solve problems from huge problem bank, and learn from enormous useful blogs and website solutions, 1, 2 are my favourites. This is also where our weekly contest happens. Please sign up to codeforces and join our group.
- Kattis hosts a great deal of official contests (you can find many regionals & world finals here).
- CodeChef Code-Chef is an online educational program and competitive programming community of global programmers.
Checkout ICPC clubs/courses at other schools if interested!